Check out the pharmacy profession. There are many advantages. They are:
1) Takes less time to finish
2) You can start a family and maintain it and see your kids everyday
3) Most jobs are 9-5
4) Starting salary is 75-150K depending on location
5) One of the most trusted profession in the US
6) Very flexible working schedule
7) You still get to be involved in a patient;s life
Good Luck with your decision! Feel free to contact me if you are interested in pharmacy!
If you are interested in pharmacy school, please visit http://www.getintopharmacyschool.com...
Did you mean a degree?
Pharmacy degree is by far a better career potential. Nursing is hard work !
PHARMACY! for sure! my cousin is making biggggg bucks. Plus nursing is hard.
pharmacy is faaarrrrrr better than nursing,,, nursing needs so much scarifications plus its for certain people and it requires certain personality,,
I chose pharmacy. You have to decide for yourself
This article contents is post by this website user, EduQnA.com doesn't promise its accuracy.
More Questions & Answers...