Tell you a joke:
-Doctor! I have a serious problem, I can never remember what i just said.
-When did you first notice this problem?
Bye, hope you like it. Be happy everyday.
I need to go to level 3. Help me and vote for me and I will vote for you! Thanks! :-)
One more joke:
A guy calls his vet and says "What should I do with my cat?Vet says "What do you mean? Guy says "I had a leak in my lawnmowers gas tank and the cat drank the gas. Then the cat began to run around and around the yard, climbed a tree. then fell out of the tree stiff. Vet says "Is the cat dead? Guy replies "nope he ran out of gas. I think it's 36.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 are familiar while 7, 8, 9 and 10 are not.
So assuming 1 (for the time being) is the one that knows, the possible combinations are as follows:
1, 7, 8
1, 8, 9
1, 9, 10
1, 7, 9
1, 8, 10
1, 7, 10
So 6 combinations per person that knows the software and there being 6 people that know it - I would say 36.
Hope that helps.
More Questions & Answers...
- Elecrons are emitted from a conductor when the conductor is? A. Exposed to weak light. B. Cooled rapidly.?
- can anyone tell me any sites for home learnin (eg : courses) which i can do on pc?
- i believe the small 2 over the 10 is called square root?
- how do i get started to home school my two children?
- home schooling as a cancer patient?