- 413 -413 im not doing your homework! do it yourself! -413 -413 -413 - 413
The larger number is negative so the answer is negative 413 -413 +413 -413 -413 I MEAN WHAT A TOUGH ON
ITS -413 ur to ******* lazy to do it urself? -413 you can also subtract.
221-634 = -413
Theres a calculator on your computer,, you could have just aseasily done this on a calculator! -413 -413 the answer is a negative 413 -413 well, the answer is 855 when 634+ 221=, and if its -634+221=, then it would be -413. however, i think in terms of simplifying, it cant be simplified any further, so then you would leave it how it is. -413 -413 855 This brings up the interesting history of the negative number. How can you have -4 apples? Does it simply mean you are in debt, and if so, to whom?
You should study the invention (or discovery?) of irrational and imaginary numbers, as well as the history of the infamous "zero". -413 -413 negative 413
More Questions & Answers...
- are you for or against homeschooling?
- Help with schooling my teenager.?
- if i home tutor my children will they be able to take any exams?
- Do all men like strong Black Women?
- when was Taj Mahal made?