It says that it takes 12% of out of state students, so what does that mean?
And for the GPA's it says
* 38% had h.s. GPA of 3.75 and higher
* 25% had h.s. GPA between 3.5 and 3.74
* 16% had h.s. GPA between 3.25 and 3.49
* 17% had h.s. GPA between 3.0 and 3.24
* 3% had h.s. GPA between 2.5 and 2.99
* 1% had h.s. GPA between 2.0 and 2.49
What does it all mean?
For the first part, it means that of the 100% of their students, 12% of them are from out of state.
As for the other percentages, they are referring to the GPA ranges of their students. 38% of their students have a high school GPA of 3.75 or higher, 25% of their students have a high school GPA between 3.5 and 3.74 and so on.
Hope this helps you out, and good luck in your search!
This article contents is post by this website user, EduQnA.com doesn't promise its accuracy.
More Questions & Answers...