For the daily routine, take photos of the children in each part of the day and make your own pictorial routine. Then the kids can recognise the pictures and read what is coming next. It makes it more personal for the kids. When I need some clipart I use a google image search, which isn't always very efficient, but it's something to try. Just go to http://www.google.com and click on "Images". Try putting in phrases like "washing hands" - just like that in quotations - and "lunchtime" and see what you get.
You could also try some of those free clipart websites, which have always frustrated me because when you google "free clipart" - just a regular google search - the sites you get are often just sites with a list of other sites.
Another thing you can do is, if you have a recent version of Microsoft Word, is open a new document then insert clipart. In my version at work I can search for clipart similiar to the way I search for clipart at google.
There are also clipart collections you can buy on CD-ROM that may yield you some results, but I can't guarantee anything.
Those are the best suggestions I can give you. I do graphic design and have produced lots of signs and flyers and things so I am often searching for clipart. :)
More Questions & Answers...
- Should pre schools adequately prepare children for education in primary schools?
- what qualifications do i need to become a nursery school teacher?
- Is this just another kiddy playground ? I thought this was a serious site...?
- Graduation for preschoolers?
- does anyone know why they charge monthly fees for preschool?