What's the name of those alphabet toys from the 80's?

Question:Way back in preschool, my teacher had this set of inflatable alphabets toys, with each character looking like something the
letters start off with, like e's for exercise lifting a barbell, g's for gum and it's made like gum and z's for zippers and he's covered with zippers. I have my guesses but I can't remember for anything! Does ANYBODY knows what I'm referring to?!

You're probably remembering the "Letter People." It's a bit different now then when we were kids. At the last preschool I was teaching at they had these letter people. They were basically an inflatable oval shape... but their decorations depended on the letter. Mr B had buttons all over, Ms S had a cape and "super socks", Ms P had patches, etc. They even have a CD of songs for each letter person... some are ok... others are quite corney.
Was it the "letter people" ? Or the 'alphabet people?' I remember them in kindergarten. Hope this jogs your memory!
I know What your talking about,that's when Learning was fun
These guys?

This article contents is post by this website user, EduQnA.com doesn't promise its accuracy.

More Questions & Answers...
  • Out of school club activities? Any Ideas?
  • How do I get 9 two-year olds to walk down a hallway quietly?!?
  • Anyone know any good games for preschoolers to play on St. Patrick's day?
  • If i have a child with adhd is he a canidate for ssi?
  • What are the qualities necessary for childcare?
  • I m looking for preschool for my 2 yr old son in New jersey,USA?
  • Who created montessori shools?
  • Is being a montessori teacher for kinder kids teach re-re kids?
  • What is the average age a child can count to 100?
  • Is preschool compulsory in England?
  • Copyright 2006-2012 EduQnA.com All Rights Reserved.