apple airplane aardvark anal beads. Airplane? Acorn appendix Ashtray
Armor aquaduct ant--automobile--axe-- apple
MUAHHAHAHAHHA i like preschool. um..
apple! artichoke! australia! amharic----do you know the meaning? a or a butt antenna, ant, a-corn, apricot aspirin
Alligator apple, airplane, arrow, ant antelope, ape, ax, aunt, ant, apricot, apartment, air, automobile, automobile a** hole apple
allie answer, airplane, apple aardvark, apricot, antenna, ant, acorn, a, age, ape, ask, angel, angle There aren't many things that begin with the letter a that you can find objects for but I know you can for these because I am a pre-k assistant.
4. arrow abc's this site freebie Source(s):
More Questions & Answers...
- What toys would make my 4years daughter & my 1.5years daughter , smart ?
- how do you teach a 3 year old the alphabet?
- anyone know of any great books on how to teach childern (age 4 to 6) art? Or any website or discussion forum?
- Why do children need to learn to write starting at the top?
- Do you want to teach your child to read?