Yes - it's in your school handbook which is on-line on your school's website!
1. Official school slacks – Only the school khaki pants, worn at the waist, are permissible. Belts must also be worn and buckled.
2. Official school shirt – Pace shirts must be worn and tucked in properly. Island shirts may be worn untucked (square bottom). Undershirts worn under the uniform must be white only.
3. In cool weather – ONLY the official school sweater, sweatshirt or jacket may be worn (available in bookstore).
4. Shoes – Must be a solid black or white, including the sole, which must be a hard sole
shoe. Open toe shoes of any kind are not permitted. Socks must be of the same color as
the shoe being worn, black or white, and must be worn at all times.
5. Hair styles – Length to the collar of the shirt and may not cover the forehead or more than half the ear. Hair must be combed or styled. No extreme cuts, hair-carving, ponytails, shaved heads, twisted hair, or beads are permitted. See #9 for clarification on “Corn Rolls”.
6. Facial hair – ONLY well-groomed mustaches are permitted. Boys must be well shaven. No make-up or girl’s attire is allowed.
7. Jewelry – NO earrings, nose rings or other body part rings are permitted during school, after school or at school functions. These items will be confiscated by the administration and will not be returned until the end of the year (see Lost and Found). Earrings may not be worn even when covered by a Band-Aid, tape or any other object.
8. Male students are not permitted to wear make-up (eye liners, mascara, nail polish, etc.).
9. Fingernails – may not extend past the fingertips and should not be
thanks for your answer yourhonour63!!
This article contents is post by this website user, EduQnA.com doesn't promise its accuracy.
More Questions & Answers...