Usual things like your notebooks, erasers, book bag and.this list below may help
* A calendar for time-management and for scheduling assignments
* 2 combination locks (one for the hall locker and one for the gym locker)
* Binder dividers (the kinds with pockets are good for loose papers)
* Several 3-ring binders (some teachers will require a binder to be used exclusively for their class)
* Folders to fit into binders
* A small notebook to record assignments
* Pencil case to fit into binder
* Pens (get a few red ink ones too, because some teachers have students do peer editing)
* Index cards, ruled and unruled
* Calculator (Check with the math teacher first before investing in an expensive calculator. Graphing calculators, for example, are required in some middle school and many high school math classes Math teachers advise parents not to buy a calculator with more functions than your student will use.)
Lots and lots of paper. Pencils, pens. Binders for different classes, probably with dividers. Depending on what math you're taking, you'll need a scientific or a graphing calculator. Some teachers will randomly expect you to do some kind of little project, so colored pencils or whatever you like is a good thing to have.
lots of crap. i sujest that you get one binder, notebook, and folder for each class. you deffently will need some form of calander to keep track of everything and i sujest that you get one extra folder to store all of the papers you get back for atleast 1 semester after they were completed. this way you can always go back and check your grades. you need colors..iknow it soundslike 1st grade but you will need them and penciles and pens. makes shure you have red pens. and paper collage ruled. also make shure that the stuff you get reflects who you are and what you like bc half way throu the first semester you will hate everything that you got unless you really really like it. by this point in time you shoud be able to use the thing called common scence to figure out what you need. good luck
This article contents is post by this website user, EduQnA.com doesn't promise its accuracy.
More Questions & Answers...