1) Happiness is good health and a bad memory--Ingrid Bergman 2) A hard man is good to find--Mae West 3) To love is nothing; to be loved is something; to love and be loved is everything--? 4) No one can make you feel inferior without your consent--Eleanor Roosevelt 5)A man can sleep around and nobody asks any questions. A woman makes nineteen, twenty mistakes, right away you're a tramp--Joan Rivers 6) If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me--Alice Roosevelt Longworth 7) You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think--Dorothy Parker 8) Bigamy is having one husband too many. Monogamy is the same.--Erica Jong 9) There is no truth, there are only points of view--Edith Sitwell 10) The best mind-altering drug is truth--Lily Tomlin
How about "Putting cute sayings on my wall makes me appear really clever and artistic."
what's the theme? love, friendship, clothes?
"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth." - Mark Twain
Ok, here are a couple to think about...
If you cover yourself in nothing but memories, then you'll never get over your past...
Laugh your heart out
Dance in The Rain
Cherish the Memories
Ignore the Pain
Forgive & Forget
Because remember, You Only Have One Life To Live...
live laugh love
i'm surprised no one's said that yet, that's the only thing i could think of, and that's cuz there's a bazillion icons on iconator that say that. heyy... go to iconator.com, there's a bunch of sayings there!!
Carpe Diem- (means seize the day)
There are three things to leave behind;your photographs,your library,and your personal journals. These things are certainly going to be more valuable to future generations than your furniture!
No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances
Smile, it makes people wonder what your up to!
Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
what is your theme its your opionin on what to pick and put what describes you
"KIDS"!! When they are little, we want to EAT THEM UP
When they get older, WE'RE SORRY WE DIDN'T.
Just when I'm about to make ends meet, someone moves the ends.
THIS IS G-D
I WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL YOUR PROBLEMS TODAY. I DO NOT NEED YOU HELP ---- SO RELAX, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY.
SMILES, BRING OUT THE BEST IN EVERYONE!
BEWARE OF YOUR FRIENDS, YOU ALREADY KNOW WHO YOUR ENEMIES ARE.
Here are some of my favourites
* If it isn't right, don't do it. If it isn't true, don't say it.
* Whenever other people agree with me I always feel that I must be wrong.
* Always forgive your enemies. Nothing annoys them so much.
* Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, bu you know they're always there.
* Always borrow money from pessimists, they never expect it back.
* Cats are smarter than dogs. You will never see 8 cats pulling a sled through the snow.
* Give your love to others. It may be all they have.
* The only thing worse than giving up, is being afraid to begin.
* If you can't get people to listen to you, first tell them that it's confidential.
Do these thing passionately Live! Love! Laugh!
"yankees 1774 need not judge others but yet judge himself"
"who am I to say things to hurt"
"haters just show me that I have something worth their attention"
"ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE"
This article contents is post by this website user, EduQnA.com doesn't promise its accuracy.
More Questions & Answers...