I have a few quotes that I really like.
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" Elenor Roosevelt
"Presence is more than just being there" Malcolm Forbes
"The only genuine love worthy of a name is unconditional." John Powell
Hope these are helpful! Congrats, and Good Luck Go to this website:
I personally like the quotes over the poems, but that's just me. Look to the left of the website's page and you can see a list of things to read. Best wishes. => East West, Home Best Robert Frost has wonderful poems even if they are not all about love. i'm sure if you like one you can relate it to his parents and both of your grandparents. i hope this helps
Congratulations!! There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One is roots; the other, wings. (Hodding Carter)
One generation plants the trees; another gets the shade.
(Chinese proverb) Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust, no fading of its hope; love can outlast anything. -1 Corinthians
More Questions & Answers...
- I'm trying to locate a poem about Nebuchadnezzar which I knew as a child but can't remember. Any ideas?
- Why do people believe in the bible when it was written by the same people that said the earth was flat?
- WHATS the MOST INSPIRATIONAL THING u EVER HEARD?
- Where do I find the best place to get friendship/love quotes/poems?
- Is the saying pa for the course or par for the cause or what??