Try better category placement. It doesn't fit in Special Education
How about a band? Check out a few to see which one can serve your interests.
- FIRST! Get with your parents or whoever is footing the bill for the party and find what your budget is
- Pick your location (home? restaurant? other?)
- Pick your guests
- Pick your theme if you want one (toga? wear a hat? come dressed as your favorite ________?)
- Pick your food and beverages if it's not provided at the location that you've chosen (homemade? delivered? potluck?)
- Based on your location and theme, pick your decorations
- Make sure that your plans fit within your budget. If not, start cutting down (number of guests, location, food)
..why is this under "Special Education" where professionals discuss methods, materials and teaching of a variety of disabilities!?
first of all its 8th grade youre going to highschool so u need to make it bigg invite the people u dont like & people u dont talk to make something they will remember even when they go into differnt directions get loud music a big space let loose for that day and let everything fall were it may
you don't need one for that
This article contents is post by this website user, EduQnA.com doesn't promise its accuracy.
More Questions & Answers...