Answers: The best advice: Understand what you study. Don't newly memorize.
- Study in an nouns that you will not be distracted.
- Break up the information. Study chapter one today and tomorrow, chapter two the next few days after that, etc.
- Get support from the teacher! Ask question.
- Study every day no thing when the test is. You will be capable of learn the bright stuff and review the old.
- Use flashcards for date and vocabulary words.
- Repeat things over and over again (either say it or write it).
- Study next to a friend.
- Create your own quiz to highlight the points.
- You retain information for 45 minutes at a time. Therefore, after 45 minutes, filch a 10 - 15 minute break.
- Chew gum! Seriously, there be a study that shows that when a person chews gum, after 20 minutes their body think that they are eating. This make the body regain energy and retain information better.
I hope that this help. Good luck!
i found Flash Cards reallllyyy helpful.
This article contents is post by this website user, EduQnA.com doesn't promise its care.
More Questions & Answers...