is hard to acquire a scholarship for study a bachelor?
how is the pasture in computer surrounded by those countries?
is it expensive?
how do the Australians treat the foreign people within those countries?
I used to be an internaitonal student within Australia from South-East Asia. I will try to answer your questions.
1. Expensive compared to which countries? Compared to US, Japan, UK next they are cheaper b'cos of lower exchange rates as well. Compared to any other Asian countries, could be more expensive. Just as a comparison, when I studied within Australia, my living expenses for 1 year, is equal to my family's (of 4) living expenses for 1 year. To compare living expenses, the weblink from a university in Melbourne may assistance you for estimate.
2. I suggest you visit www.ausaid.gov.au for Australian elected representatives scholarship programs.
3. Australia is as biddable as any other countries in the world. Especially immediately the newly elected establishment promises to update internet links in Australia.
4. I suggest you to budge to Dept of Education, Science and Technology (http://cricos.dest.gov.au) and IDP Education Australia website (www.idp.edu.au) online databases. Please make sure that you access the information for international students, since some requirements, application form and fees are different than Australians'.
5. Australians themselves are moderately friendly and open. I get plenty of Australians and fellow international students as my friends. Of course every now and next you will hear some narrow-minded ppl making racist comments but I guess it is indistinguishable in every country. Actually compared to my country of basis, I feel that I'm treated better contained by Australia then my own country of core. It is actually comes to us the international students to open up as well. Unfortunately, alot of international students prefer to stick next to their own fellow-countrymen just b'cos it is more talking convenient and backgrounds, accordingly creating gaps between the international students and the Australian students. So it is also up to you to bridge the hiatus :)
Hope this helps. Good luck on your study and reaction to Australia :)
"has anyone ever studied surrounded by Australia or in New Zealand until that time?"
The direct answer to your question is:
Hundreds of thousands of nation have studied surrounded by both countries if their populations are combined.
I would imagine that almost everyone who have done well surrounded by their respective school systems have studied quite a bit.
English..."a difficult language"!
Australia is collectively better if you're working (higher wages than NZ).
But as you're studying, I'd definitely recommend New Zealand. Cost of living is lower, housing costs are one and the same or lower than Australia, food prices are lower (because Australia is in drought, anything artificial by the climate is harder to come by over there right now) and the immigration policies are more enlarge, you'll have a considerably easier time getting a visa for New Zealand. And yeah, they're not contained by drought, so plenty of water for adjectives.
This article contents is post by this website user, EduQnA.com doesn't promise its accuracy.
More Questions & Answers...