If you work hard and study you will become whatever you want to be. Nothing worth-while is easy.
you can become whatever u want.as long as u have the determination and u study hard and make good grades. i hope u make it as a DR. we always need one If you want to and work hard.We always need more good doctors. Life is full of surprises. It takes more than education to become a doctor, my wife is a pathology assistant and sometimes likes to talk about work when she gets home yesterday she had to dissect a testicle the day before a leg. Not only couldn't I do that, I couldn't imagine being the doc who had to remove them. Most of her job is to teach residents how to find cancerous tissue, so not matter what type of doctor you want to be, that is what you have to have the fortitude to deal with. if you can good luck and always remember the Hippocratic oath. if U really into it U will get to it! just keep trying:) If you really wanna become one, here is a general roadmap:
1. I assume you are in 11th grade. The key here is to get into a good university. So do well on your SATs and focus on college applications. That should be your sole focus right now. Do enjoy the prom, though.
2. Once in college, be very careful about your grades. You will need GPA of at least 3.7 to be competetive for Med Schools. There are premed courses to take, so find a premed guidance conselor the first few months you are in college and make sure you take what is required. Again, you need 3.7 in the science courses. You can major in whatever you want though, as long as you take the requirements.
3. While in college, volunteer in a hospital to get some exposure to medicine. It also looks good on your application.
4. Study hard for your MCAT (medical college admission test). You take that in your junior year in college. You need to do very well there.
5. Finally, get invoved in a research project while you are in college.
Once you do well in all of the above, you will get into Med school. So dream big, but study hard. Especially in college. Good luck! Long as you the focus and determination.
More Questions & Answers...
- i wan to pause a sentence and i need an english professional (or a native) to correct it for me?
- Does anyone have any good methoods to keep telamarketers away??
- how to improve my poor English ?
- Two Very Different Choices...HELP!?
- is studingin other country good for teenagers?