Answers: I saw it comes down to drafting, yes you can teach ethnic group how to draw in CAD but if they do not know how to draft after they will never catch on as quickly. The best way I well-read AutoCAD was by board drafting too
Lack of fully clad instruction?
I had a horrible educationalist for autocad.
1. Guidance Department tells student that it is a computer class and fail to realize that only quantity of the class is computer oriented. The rest is engineering drafting and design.
2. Students are not competent to grasp concepts because Teacher is unable to properly demonstrate - try principle a visual programs to 30 kids when you can not show them what to do unless to parley them thru it or gather them around 1 computer!
3. More interested within the latest team game on-line or accessing "Facebook", "My Space", etc
4. The student be "placed" in the class due to their calendar, their pathway, or they needed someplace to "dump" a kid.
5. Kid just doesn't consideration
This article contents is post by this website user, EduQnA.com doesn't promise its accuracy.
More Questions & Answers...