It doesn't matter what you choose. If you have no passion for the industry or the work you do, it will loose its flavor and become something to hate. List your passions... investigate what careers are out there that fit your particular bent of genius... work on a degree that puts you on that path. I'm in education... I had the skills to be many other things, but working with children has always been a passion. I view it a mission. Find your purpose via your passions.
ton of work out there. be creative with that degree.
The thing that I hate most about my job is that I have to take the lives of many innocent victims each day. The pay is great, but sometimes I think about what it must be doing to my Karma. Ahhh, the life and times of being an exterminator.
I truck drive, l Looooove the money, but hate being away from my family.
How about proof-reading, working for an educational textbook firm or newspaper? That would put your English degree to work. Be sure to do student teaching along w/your degree.You just never know when that teaching certificate may come in handy!
What I dislike about my job? Spending 80% of my energy worrying about or dealing with disipline leaving only 20% for teaching.
What I like about it? Having an opportunity to teach the children who really WANT to learn.
well I work in a bakery dept for a large retail grogery store and the job isn't really what bothers me it's more the customers and I know without the business from the customer we won't be in business. But I tell ya their are some of them that are just @#%%$^&&^%*. It is very very hard to work with the public. Some people can be so good and funny and just out of this world, and then their are some that you wish would just leave this world. But I know they can't so I just bit my tongue and bear it, after dealing with them I go into our freezer that we store our product and shut the door and scream at the top of my lungs, and usually punch something mostly a box I punched the freezer door once and didn't even break my hand not even cut the skin. Bruise my knuckles a little bit, and released my stress. And then I was alright to come out and deal with someone else.I should check out angry management. Do you think it might help me? i'll see ya later off to work!!!
I like making things work
I dislike POLTICS
Kissing up, avoiding the nay sayers and downfallers.
This article contents is post by this website user, EduQnA.com doesn't promise its accuracy.
More Questions & Answers...