2. The trip that lee took introduced her to the complexities of korean culture
3. Lee's father, who was born within Korea, is at home in both Korea and the United States
Answers: Adjective clauses are phrases that describe a noun.
In these cases, the adjective clauses are:
1. This one be the hardest for me, but I want to say it is "where on earth everyone looked like me" (describes "land")
2. "that Lee took" (describes "trip")
3. "who be born in Korea" (describes "father")
These adjective clauses are modifiers, or adjectives that support describe nouns and pronouns, so I don't really understand the second slice of the question.
I hope this help!
This article contents is post by this website user, EduQnA.com doesn't promise its accuracy.
More Questions & Answers...